Army Lists for the following are in;

Andy,
Chris,
Sam,
Steve,
Justin,
Paul,
Gareth.

All the above have confirmed their entry and have submitted legal lists on time. 2 TP for you all.

Contrary to the rules pack, pre-registration will close next Tuesday, at 23:59. To do so submit an army list using the details in rulespack, or in this thread. Next Wednesday I will mark additional entry lists, and post them in the thread for all to look over.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Field of Battle, pre-game preparation and scenarios

Terrain will be placed on each table at the start of the event. Once at
the table players will roll off, to see who deploys the terrain, with their
opponent picking table edge.

DAWN ATTACK DEPLOYMENT

Roll off to see which player picks half of the table they will deploy in.
The opponent will deploy in the other half.

You have got to sort it out mate
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Army lists will go up a few days later. Had some interest during last night, so there may be more than 7 of us.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm closing this on Sunday night. Gives folks two days to look over their potential foes. Lists in before then please.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(12-04-2013, 05:43 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: Field of Battle, pre-game preparation and scenarios

Terrain will be placed on each table at the start of the event. Once at
the table players will roll off, to see who deploys the terrain, with their
opponent picking table edge.

DAWN ATTACK DEPLOYMENT

Roll off to see which player picks half of the table they will deploy in.
The opponent will deploy in the other half.

You have got to sort it out mate

Ok Sorted for you.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
just checking something that applies to high elves, can i make my force so it consists of 2 special and a hero choice.

this is due to 2 people pointing out that my mage is 20 pts over the % allowed at 500 pts, and really losing that 3rd spell takes away from him to point i'd rather run a different list. (to be fair i should have noticed, but i didn't)

can i do that, if so i'll have a new list to you Gareth tonight when i get home from work
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
You can take 25%+ in core and two special choices but you loose the opportunity for a rare.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(22-04-2013, 05:17 PM)Gareth Wrote: You can take 25%+ in core and two special choices but you loose the opportunity for a rare.

that's what i wanted to check, list in the next 20 minutes
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Congrats to Sam who once again won the event. This time I tied with him on tournament points, but I scored a total of 19 less victory points.

Nicely timed by you all, we only had one game that failed to complete in the allotted time frame, and we were packed away before 10, which was super.

I'll pop up a feedback thread in a day or two.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(23-04-2013, 10:42 PM)Gareth Wrote: Congrats to Sam who once again won the event. This time I tied with him on tournament points, but I scored a total of 19 less victory points.

Nicely timed by you all, we only had one game that failed to complete in the allotted time frame, and we were packed away before 10, which was super.

I'll pop up a feedback thread in a day or two.

Great work again bro, nicely done, cant wait for next tournament. No fireballs this time. New, more ambitious approaches, i found all rosters difficult to face. Well done.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0