Poll: Who's up for attending a Warmahordes tournament at Worcester Wargames?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
COUNT. ME. IN.
75.00%
3 75.00%
Er, I dunno.
25.00%
1 25.00%
No way, I'm too scared.
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournie at Worcester Wargames
Worcester Wargames are talking about holding a Warmahordes tourney sometime - who'd be up for going along? It would be great to establish a link between the clubs, and perhaps look to get some inter-club fixtures going on in the future.

http://0wtu3aai9d.tal.ki/20130129/anyone...y-2346011/
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am positive myself, Justin & Alan at least would love to play so that's 3 of us.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
My involvement would depend entirely upon date, or more importantly day, of said event.

After a Wednesday trip to ML for whatever unofficial club there was going on, it seemed a tad corsey in the basement. Simon, maybe here is an opportunity for you to fill the TW Callander a little.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-02-2013, 06:25 PM)Gareth Wrote: My involvement would depend entirely upon date, or more importantly day, of said event.

After a Wednesday trip to ML for whatever unofficial club there was going on, it seemed a tad corsey in the basement. Simon, maybe here is an opportunity for you to fill the TW Callander a little.

We would choose a venue based on numbers. We have a couple of options that are all a little less cramped than manaleak.

Unofficial club......you've insulted our pride.....choose your models of mass destruction and prepare to battle Wink

On a separate note, would you chaps recommend going gcn?

Lee
(13-02-2013, 08:07 PM)leeoaks Wrote: On a separate note, would you chaps recommend going gcn?

Lee

Hi Lee, good to see you on here! Early days for us GCN-wise, but the organisation seems to be stepping up their activity bit by bit. Seems worth a punt for the small membership fee anyway, and the discount indemnity insurance is handy.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."