Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th March 2013
really reallly sorry gareth but only just found out that my dad is going to be away so i can't come this week sorryConfused
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Should be playing a new guy at flames
Russ
(07-03-2013, 06:15 PM)Cookie101 Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 06:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: Would like to have my League game of Bloodbowl as preference, a Necromunda campaign game, Infinity or may be tempted to play some 40k.
Preferring my skirmish games at the minute though, i tend to go through cycles and small scale skirmish games are really enjoyable at minute. Plus i can't be bothered to sort out my 100 plus horde guard army back into there cases... lol

if you cant get that blood bowl game i'll give you a necromunda game, i'll stand a better chance this time, even got a burna boy in the gang to teach your heavy how to make people do the burny dance.

and if you get said blood bowl game, i can always ask Luke too see if hes free for that game of 40k i owe him
Necromunda it is Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(05-03-2013, 08:08 PM)Dave Bates Wrote: Hi Guys

Just the joined the club - is anyone free for 2400 fantasy? I'm about half way through an ogre army so will be some subs and still learning the rules! Otherwise 1850 40k which I can play!

Dave

Well my Blood Bowl fixture, has been postponed due to Paul's work trip. So I'm after a game, and 2400 fantasy will do, if you have not arranged anything else.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I believe im the new guy that Russ will be playing FOW with.
Cheers chaps, I've updated the list of games arranged in the first post.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Does anyone have any spare marines, a drop pod and a rhino size tank I can borrow this night? I know it's a big ask but I'm awaiting stuff to arrive from ebay n it seems to be taking forever!!
Don't have a drop pod but have a Rhino and some green marines you can borrow - will bring them.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(08-03-2013, 09:50 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Don't have a drop pod but have a Rhino and some green marines you can borrow - will bring them.

That would be amazing mate! Worst case they can drop out of my tyranid spore :p
(06-03-2013, 05:03 PM)big necron Wrote: any body looking for a game of 40k

Luke says he's up for a rematch?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."