Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion on Flyers and How to beat Necrons
I hear you on the use of the word 'turn' but the sentence can be read different ways. unfortunately GW is not very good at using commas and are very good at being ambiguous. It could be read:

"When the contemptor remains stationary, for that turn it gains skyfire and interceptor" in which case it is player turn (note I have put comma in)

OR

"When the contemptor remains stationary for that turn, it gains skyfire and interceptor" (comma in diff place) in which case I would argue it has skyfire and interceptor until its next player turn when it chooses whether to move again or not. It could be clearer if they then said "...until its following turn."

My question is: if it is the first one and only on the player turn, what good is the interceptor rule? surely it's redundant and therefore what the writers meant was the second version.

I would check with the TO Ben before you scrap your list.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion on Flyers and How to beat Necrons - by jaqenhgar - 31-01-2013, 05:35 PM