Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCGT
Game two I improved. Still lost 20-0 but finished with more than before and killed more, so I got slightly closer. Now that I am comfortably where I belong, it's social gaming from here.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Whats the update from day 2 so far?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Ok I got the following,
Game One lost 20-0
Game Two lost 20-0
Game Three Draw 10-10
Game Four Draw 10-10
Game Five Draw 10-10
Game Six Won 11-9

Was rushed game five, if I got my sixth turn in (he had his six,) I would have probably killed another few points of his army, giving me a 11-9 win. But one Tournament Point, when I was no where near the runnings, is not worth worrying about.

Enjoyed all Six games, but games two and five I never clicked with my opponent. I left before the awards, seeing as I have a super early start at work tomorrow, but I have been told by a friend, he thinks I came 166th but I don't know for sure, and am uncertain of player numbers. I also apparently came one spot higher than my first round opponent. He also got third best painted. His fellow podcaster won best painted, and if I can source some pictures, Justin may be in for a treat.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Ok I finished 166 out of 186. A little lower than I hoped, but not as bad as I feared could have happened.

Now all the results are published, I can give proper breakdown.

1 - L to Johnnycake Hastings (BoC) 0-20 325-2600
2 - L to Hugh Allan (WoC) 0-20 560-2409
3 - D with Robert Shapland (HE) 10-10 320-421 Yes Steve I scored less VP than a HE.
4 - D with James Carmichael (WoC) 10-10 1326-1255
5 - D with Nick Henderson (VC) 10-10 753-627
6 - W against Robert Boyce (WoC) 11-9 715-487

Game 3 was my favourite, game 5 I was rushed at the end lost a few Points to not being allowed to shoot of a few extra units, and I had a few units on the verge of destruction in game 6, that I just didn't have time to finish off. So two games could have netted a bigger return in Battle Score, but if game 5 which would have been the easiest (shoot off 1 Dire Wolf unit of 2 with 20 Blowpipes at Short Range, and grind out 13 Zombies with 9 Skinks and 3 Kroxigor, netting me 160 VP,) then I would probably not had my game 6 opponent, and that result may have been worse.

Only 2 people got painting score penalties, dispite their really having been more, but that's hardly the biggest thing in the world.

All in all 1 good weekend, 6 fun games, 4 great opponents, and I got to stay with two good friends.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen

Best Painted
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen