Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I borrow some orks Please
you needing to borrow some more orks this week, what you need?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
Count has kindly lent me some. I had a couple of games Sunday. So should be ok. Thanks though dude.
Big Rob

That is the one box I could find. If you wanted to buy some cheap that can be arranged as I have loads and I might even paint them for you (for a price! - or you could ask Rob and he'll do them for you tonight in about 20 minutes!Smile
(29-01-2013, 04:22 PM)The Count Wrote: Big Rob

That is the one box I could find. If you wanted to buy some cheap that can be arranged as I have loads and I might even paint them for you (for a price! - or you could ask Rob and he'll do them for you tonight in about 20 minutes!Smile

Rob is a bad ass at painting and scored more that both of us at Cally too!

I will talk to you tonight about the orks. A pal of mine is a great painter and will be taking his orcs for brum so I don't have to bust a gut to get them painted. I pick them up Friday. If I stay with the green skins I will be intrested in purchasing yours off you (for the right price Angel )

I am playin with the idea of silver orks with a coloured wash. Probably purple with red eyes. I tried silver and blue and they look like orky grey knights. Either the whole model silver or just the skin and keep the boots etc brown/black. The orcs are trying to copy the crons.....
You taking Steve's Orcs from Evesham Rob?
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
(29-01-2013, 04:34 PM)GoNecrons Wrote: Rob is a bad ass at painting and scored more that both of us at Cally too!

Lol it's all about the 3 colours, basing and them all looking coherent, not how good they actually look. Wink

(29-01-2013, 05:19 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: You taking Steve's Orcs from Evesham Rob?

I am picking up Rich's. I don't think Steve would let me Tongue
Ah, of course I forgot about Rich's. Be good to see those bad boys on the table again.. Smile
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"