Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40K Doubles Campaign 2013
As the campaign begins this Tuesday, i have closed the previous thread and begun a new one to avoid any confusion. The campaign pack is attached here(apologies for the delay!), please discard/ignore the previous one.
I think i should have covered everything but if spot any glaring errors or have any feedback please drop it below. Smile

Attached Files
.docx   Warhammer 40k Campaign pack.docx (Size: 42.08 KB / Downloads: 2,359)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Working on building the last of my army, not sure when i'll be able to play my first games though. Got MTG this tuesday, and with Deathwatch suddenly becoming unpredictable i may have to give it up to take part.
having got a game arranged for the 22nd Tuesday can i still enter the campaign, and just try not to get attacked in the first night?
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
The way i will do the campaign then is that once a month, towards the end of it, i will oversee the movement phase. We will use that night for campaign games where possible but if for some reason you can not get your game in i will allow you to play it another night or outside of the club. Just arrange it with your opponent, and as long as he watches your exp rolls as well, its all good. Smile
Just remember to post an update on here!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
kk that would be good. DW used to be every 2 weeks, but now it's been changed to random nights
Will this be an 'all evening' commitment? Will we need figures? Will there be time for a game?

Cheers
Im normally at the club every other week. (work commitments) so i'll work around that with the campaign. shouldn't be a problem.

and im definitely going with my inquisitorial Grey knights. Fear the monkeys!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I won't be able to play my first match until the 5th, is that ok?
I don't think I'm going to have time to play my 40k campaign games unfortunately so Alan may need a new ally! Sad
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
My tuesdays have freed up a touch so i should be able to make 3 of 4 Tuesdays per month.

when are we doing anything on this?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss