Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham 2013
my opponent, maybe
Ranking HQ link
(he seems to have a big head in his picture)

space wolves player.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Can't find nothing on my guy so I can't be tooooooo badly off against him! Hopefully he plays tau Big Grin lol
(13-02-2013, 01:28 PM)Simian Wrote: my opponent, maybe
Ranking HQ link
(he seems to have a big head in his picture)

space wolves player.

Ether that of he has really big hair! Seems like a decent opponent! Only played 1 (on the profile) and came 18/20 Smile
(13-02-2013, 02:49 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: 18/20 Smile

sounds like my kind of level....maybe about 2 places too high for me!
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Lol your lists too good for bottom mate!
Yeah we are three from the bottom. I wonder if I will get any higher. I am used to being at the bottom of the tables

:O)
If i can draw a game i will consider this a success.

Quote:Lol your lists too good for bottom mate!

we'll see how the land raider does.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Looks like Matt is ranked 17th on rankings and came 3rd at the gt heat 3 with chaos... Should be easy start then :p

(13-02-2013, 05:46 PM)Embolden Wrote: Looks like Matt is ranked 17th on rankings and came 3rd at the gt heat 3 with chaos... Should be easy start then :p

Ppssshhh ull be fine :p lol
(13-02-2013, 06:34 PM)Nick1988 Wrote:
(13-02-2013, 05:46 PM)Embolden Wrote: Looks like Matt is ranked 17th on rankings and came 3rd at the gt heat 3 with chaos... Should be easy start then :p

Ppssshhh ull be fine :p lol

All depends on how many helldrakes are present :p strikes with presience will trump chaos troops, so hopefully I will have board control plus the blob will take a beating unless there is a blackmace....