Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham 2013
Sorted Smile
So 9:30 at total wargamer?
yep good for me. I have booked two full size tables for the day Sunday at total wargamer. The shop will be busy but we have a corner of it. Some magic launch but still room for us 40Ker. They stock the mantic warpath stuff. I just got 10 Orx to try out paint schemes on.
Rob if you are after buying 40k Orcs I have a bunch that I plan to e-bay
Sounds good mate! See you boys on Sunday!
Cool, I am after 50 to 60 shootas? Can you bring them Tuesday so I can look at them. Cheers dude.
okay, so I mentioned this to the wife last night and well, she said yes, but then said I need to help her with the horses and she asked how I'm getting there as she needs the car.... Sad

so I'm probably not going to be available till at least 10 and will need a lift there and back. So if anyone is going that way from redditch and wouldn't mind giving me a lift that would be great.. if not, don't worry, will have to do it another time...

(25-01-2013, 08:45 AM)Embolden Wrote: okay, so I mentioned this to the wife last night and well, she said yes, but then said I need to help her with the horses and she asked how I'm getting there as she needs the car.... Sad

so I'm probably not going to be available till at least 10 and will need a lift there and back. So if anyone is going that way from redditch and wouldn't mind giving me a lift that would be great.. if not, don't worry, will have to do it another time...

It's a detour for me from Stratford but can do it if no one else is coming from that way. No worries starting at 10.

I need to borrow some boyz again! Any chance I could play with the Orcs Sunday Count? If you can drop them off at Embolden's before he is picked up? My pal has some but not stored at his house so will take a couple of weeks to get hold of. I am looking for my own though.
I can try - Will see, but am working today and tomorrow. Lets see what the snow brings!

I will certainly fish them all out though.
(25-01-2013, 11:01 AM)The Count Wrote: I can try - Will see, but am working today and tomorrow. Lets see what the snow brings!

I will certainly fish them all out though.

Big Grin