Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham 2013
Sunday could work for me.
Weekends are a no go for me. I am free Mon 4th and Tues 5th at the moment, but could sort another weekday day except Wednesdays. Perhaps you will have to run two Nick!
Total Wargamer has a number of free to play tables with cool terrain. They are open regular business hours every day of the week and later on a Thursday evenings to about 9.30-10pm. They also do a dominos pizza order on a Thursday too :O)
It is in the black friar industrial estate Evesham way. A venue to concider. I could help with travel if it is an issue.

Would that suit any of you. Sunday game at Total Wargamer. I play there most Thursdays anyway.

It's not the 4th and 5th sorry Count.
I could make one day of a weekend in Evesham I think...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
I could probably manage one day of a weekend down that way too.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
How about we organise a weekend day at tw (ie invade the store!!), maybe this Sunday? Would they have room for 3 or 4 games in one go, Then if people wanted extra pratice then people arrange 1 to 1 or if a group of people want to hang out? Plus the obvious gaming night of black Tuesday's!!!

I need all the practice in can get!! :p

I'd be up for total wargamer this Sunday? Can hassle them for my tervigon I ordered too :p what times do they open Rob? I'm up for an all dryer if anyone else is? I'm with Rob in the fact I need all the practise I can get! Probably even more so :p

Matt we can have a few games on Tuesday the 5th if you like? Your more than welcome to come here or I'll travel to you!
This Sunday is the MiniCon is gloucester and im meeting a mate down there. never mind, if there's another session i'll try to make that one.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Someone probably needs to contact TW and make sure the tables will be free...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"