Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield Birmingham 2013
Well, the genestealers get shredded by an equilavent terminator squad (typically). They seem good against light infantry and weaker vehicles but other than that they've been quite poor. A unit of 10 is 230pts which pays for a harpy and a venomthrope to give some air support and a 5+ cover on everything within 6. The warriors armour is only 4+ which I hoped would be good enough but s8 ap4 weapons aren't exactly rare and even s4 ap4 guns deal too much damage to them. I haven't given up on the warriors completely but I need to get a list I'm comfortable playing with together ASAP.
I liked the stealers. Maybe a smaller squad rather than get rid completely? I will post up my Orcrons tomorrow for comments.
Yeah i guess so. I'm gonna give this list a crack on tuesday against Robs guard n take it from there!
Nick, I am massively up for a game day pizza fest (or is it the other way round?) and get days off during the week.

My mobile is 07834 725616 - text me your availability.

Cooking dinner so will rubbish your list later!
Second the game and pizza day!

As for the list, I played against 2, the first was mainly a foot list and I won 19-1 the second was a flying list that included to harpies and 2 flying tyants, the blob fought valiantly till turn4 before it crumbled. But one of the things that struck me was how good the Tervigons are! Spawning gaunts into hive tyrant range of old adversary is just sickening, you cannot get near objectives with infantry, which insidently are the only things that can score...

The list looks very good and it will give my new list a good run for it's money...

Sounds good guys! Aldi own brand pizzas ok? Haha looks like dominos will make a small fortune outa me :p to be fair if one more persons up for it (any if anyone can accommodate for 2 games) we could do a full day n just swap opponents.
That would be good. Suggest some dates
So tempted by this mad list

Blood Angels (Primary) and Grey Knights

captain in termie armour with Power fist and combi melta 155
3 x 5 Assault Marines with melta @ 110 330
3 x Storm Ravens @ 200 600
Coteaz 100
10 Terminators with 2 x Psy cannons, banner et al 495
Aegis defence line and comms relay 70

1750 on the nose!

Coteaz and 10 Termies defending one objective and 3 x Ravens flying in. Now dont tell me that doesnt sound fun!
Or even this baby

Blood Angels as before with Aegis and comms relay.

Coteaz 100
10 G Knight Strike Squad with 2 x cannons and m/c hammer 255
Storm Raven with assault cannon, bolter, hurricane bolters 235

10 GK's and Coteaz defending as before with 4 x Ravens!!
Don't think i'd want to face either of those lists.

I've been debating the DW knights for my list however for what they give im not sure its worth giving up one of my three terminator troop choices. having said that, for a one round beatstick unit they're pretty good
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss