Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Element Games
yes its the voucher code box
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Just had this email from them:

Quote:Element Games <hello@elementgames.co.uk> 11:44 (2 hours ago)

It's Our Birthday - Your Chance to Win a £100 Voucher, and More!

It's Our Birthday - We're 2 Years Old!
To celebrate, we're running a competition where you have a chance to win a £100 voucher, and one of seven £10 vouchers (one per day). Not only that, but everyone gets a free Element dice!

All you have to do to enter is place an order before Wed 7th May 23:59.

We also wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for supporting us over the years. We hope to continue to grow quickly, and have many more exciting plans for the future!

Social Media Picture Competition
We're also giving a £20 voucher away to a random Twitter or Facebook user. To enter the competition, simply tweet/post a picture of your arrived order contents along with the hashtag "#elementals" in the message (our new hashtag, invented by our customers on Twitter).

Wood Elves - 20% off New Releases
Wood elves are looking to be very popular - you can still order all of the new releases at 20% off RRP. Stay tuned for more Games Workshop releases tomorrow at 7pm.

- Greg

About Element Games
We place emphasis on customer service, whilst keeping our prices low (15-25% off GW, Malifaux, Infinity & Army Painter. 10-25% off everything else):

Fast delivery (First Class Royal Mail - 1-2 days including Saturday for UK orders, or 2-5 days for the rest of Europe). FREE for UK orders over £80; otherwise £2.95.
Same-day dispatch on in-stock items.
A clear, concise website showing precise, real-time availability and dispatch dates for every product.
Excellent support with a rapid response-time.
Thank you for your interest, and happy wargaming!

Kind regards,
Element Games
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
If anyone places an order in the near future could you please get me two bags of large slate and ill split the postage cost? Seems a waste to order it by themselves Smile
I've used EG numerous times - found them to be the best!

My referral code is DAN388

Currently looking to buff my CSM force with some Chaos Daemons (and posibly get the fantasy codex too!)
The worst time to have a heart attack is
in a game of Charades.

Bolt Action Soviet Union
W30K Adeptus Mechanicus
W40K Tyranids, Khorne Daemonkin
Warmahordes Circle Orboros
My referral code is JAS173

Wills referral code is WIL162

Matt (Scoundrel13) is MAT3498
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Just placed my first order with these chaps. I'll cycle through all the referral codes in this thread whenever I use them and spread the love around.

Mine is STU327.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Element games are excellent
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Have been having great service from these guys.

My referral code is CHR348
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I had been thinking about Element games and their referral system. Would anyone object to me trying to set up a seperate "club" account. You will be free to then use either the clubs referral code, or any of the others of club members, in whatever way you choose.

However the idea being that when the club account generates enough crystals, I would then order in something for the club, such as a Rulebook, piece of terrain or something similar.

Peoples thoughts?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Good idea, go for it.

Might also be worth knocking up a sticky (for want of a better phrase) with a list of referral codes for those at the club.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."