Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 19th February 2013
(14-02-2013, 08:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I've got a game booked this week but would be well interested in a game of epic armageddon at some point, just picked up a load of random models from e-bay for under a tenner as I'd like to get a force together and have a go sometime. I used to have the original Space Marine game but haven't played it since then.

Give me advance notice and i will pull all my Epic stuff out, have shed loads in the loft of Guard, marines and Ork stuff(including Titans and super heavies). Also did have a lot of custom built terrain...
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(15-02-2013, 01:00 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(14-02-2013, 08:36 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: I've got a game booked this week but would be well interested in a game of epic armageddon at some point, just picked up a load of random models from e-bay for under a tenner as I'd like to get a force together and have a go sometime. I used to have the original Space Marine game but haven't played it since then.

Give me advance notice and i will pull all my Epic stuff out, have shed loads in the loft of Guard, marines and Ork stuff(including Titans and super heavies). Also did have a lot of custom built terrain...

Didn't think anyone was playing EPIC any more - I have a AMTL, Knight Household & Black Legion . Bit foggy on the rules but willing to play in the future.
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
(15-02-2013, 01:26 PM)wako13 Wrote:

Didn't think anyone was playing EPIC any more - I have a AMTL, Knight Household & Black Legion . Bit foggy on the rules but willing to play in the future.

Similar situation to Necromunda in that i have not played for years but have alot of the models still and all the rulebooks(For epic 40.000 not armageddon). Have a couple of Warlord Titans, full space marine battalion, a lot of Guard armour and Heavies and my brothers old Ork stuff that includes Stompas and the big stompa ones that can't remember the name of!
I'd be well up for playing again.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(15-02-2013, 10:18 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: Yeah, although means no Lords either Sad

no lords can use up to 25% of your total points limit, so we can get lords even at 1000 pts.
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(15-02-2013, 02:16 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(15-02-2013, 01:26 PM)wako13 Wrote:

Similar situation to Necromunda in that i have not played for years but have alot of the models still and all the rulebooks(For epic 40.000 not armageddon). Have a couple of Warlord Titans, full space marine battalion, a lot of Guard armour and Heavies and my brothers old Ork stuff that includes Stompas and the big stompa ones that can't remember the name of!
I'd be well up for playing again.

If you can wait till March, I'll give you a game then - will give me time to dig out the Chaos Marines..
Tyranids - They are coming! I feel then scratching inside my mind, scratching, screaming, running, so many - so, so many voices.

40k Adepta Sororitas, Imperial Knights & Tyranids
Blood Bowl Norse - Valhalla Vengeance
Flames of War US 101st Airborne
EPIC AMTL & Black Legion
Warmaster Skaven
Bolt Action US 101st Screaming Eagles
DropZone Resistance
Anybody up for a game of 40k (1750 pts)
playing sam 40k nerd
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Paul, I'll leave it at 2k. Don't think I'll have too much time to assemble the bits I need for the push to 2400, between work and getting these Temple Guard finished by next Sunday.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Realised I don't have a game planned for this week, although I may do some painting instead.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(17-02-2013, 10:24 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Realised I don't have a game planned for this week, although I may do some painting instead.

Fancy giving Luke a game of Warmachine?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."