Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 12th February 2013
(12-02-2013, 06:02 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: Already in the box Smile

Excellent
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
That's cool Gaz. Been playing a lot with mates recently so happy to go through the basics with you if you'd like?
Soz can't come tonight
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Cracking game tonight Ben!
Yeah great fun. Really enjoyed it. Tough game against tyranids. You would have tabled me in one more turn I think.

Next up a land raider list.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Cheers for the BB game James. Was awesome fun. You definitely have the experience skills, I had the luck factor at keys times.

I also need to quit energy drinks at club. Been up since 4:15am, it's now gone 11pm and back up at 4:15am. Going to be screwed at work I think.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
cheers for the game steve good fun,great game close to the end those damn infantry wouldn't move from that muti-story,those tommy cookers went up left right an center though Smile

an cheers to matt for bringing those russkies
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Cheers for the game Tom a real pleasure to play and you're a true gent Big Grin I look forward to a rematch at some point soon mate! Smile

Cheers for letting me play you(massacre? Tongue ) Sam.Apologies as the jammy dice rolls was in full flow, obviously trying to make up for last weeks poor showing! That first game had me rolling so many 5 and 6's!
Was a lot of fun and very enjoyable game.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Thanks for the game Luke - I won but for the record at the end of turn 5 you had it. Thank you for that 3+!!

That army is close to really competitive, just needs tweaking.

Not that it mattered, but I think I got you to roll charge distance into terrain for the bikes - dont think they needed to, though they made it anyway.

Cheers

Matt