Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy Tau stuff
As a slow burning project i am starting a Tau force, and was wondering if anyone had any bits and pieces?
Currently after Pathfinders, devilfish, Hammerheads and Broadsides, but bits and pieces would interest me as well for scratch building stuff
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sadly i think you've already had the last of my Tau stuff that i could find, planning on having a clear out of my room sometime soon though so i'll yell if i find any more. The Skyray i found for you was a total suprise, hadn't seen it in about 6+ years XD
Lol, cool nice one Big Grin
Blood bowl Skaven
I think brother know has my tau a few fire warriors....some are "battle scared " though
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
I have quite a bit of stuff for sale if ur interested? Theres a post on the marketplace with a list Smile
This will save you searching Vince
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Quick bit of help needed here.

My son has given up 40K so I have his entire 1750 point Tau force sat around. I plan to bung it on e-bay but when would be the best time? Should i try and sell it now or wait for the new codex to come out? When the new codex comes out will there be a new range of Tau figures? I noticed that when the new Dark Eldar came out the old ones became worthless and I don't want to risk that with the Tau especially as they are very well painted. Any advice appreciated or, if you would like them Vince, I'm looking to sell for approx 1.5X current store prices.

I have:

Gunship, Devilfish, Kroot Squad, Krootox x1, 2 x Fire warrior Squad, 2 x Stealth Squad, 2 x XV8, 2 x Broadside, Pathfinder Squad (4 figs), 1 x Ethereal plus themed objectives. Plus some spares!

Cheers,
Andy
if they are well painted i would expect you'd get a decent price for them on e-bay anytime. You could have a look at some websites like warseer or dakka dakka for rumours on the upcoming tau codex release and see if they are going to release new units or re-do the old ones.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread...or-Refresh

From this it sounds like the crisis and stealth suits will be redone, but obv. this is just rumour so may not be true!

sounds like they will not re-do the firewarrior models and basic kroot plus most vehicles as these are still decent models, compared to the old dark eldar models which were very dated.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
The rumours i have seen point to the everything having a re-sculpt, a few rumour mongers who are quite trust worthy have seen new sculpts of everything. My suggestion would be to sell them on ebay (separately) as they are very nicely painted in the generic scheme that most people use. I am after more unpainted, undercoated or unbuilt stuff really as am doing my own paint scheme.
Blood bowl Skaven