Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Half completed projects never to be finished.....
Managed to get a bit of progress done last night, undercoated (by hand as ran out of spray Sad ) the sniper Broadside, shield drone, Gun drone, 8 pathfinders, 36 Firewarriors and the stone walls on the grave yard.
Hoping to get chance over the weekend to drybrush the graveyard walls and seal it for club use by tuesday, along with the Road sections and then would like to get a solid 6 hours in on the Broadside to fully paint him up......
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(01-02-2013, 11:00 AM)manrogue Wrote: Managed to get a bit of progress done last night, undercoated (by hand as ran out of spray Sad ) the sniper Broadside, shield drone, Gun drone, 8 pathfinders, 36 Firewarriors and the stone walls on the grave yard.
Hoping to get chance over the weekend to drybrush the graveyard walls and seal it for club use by tuesday, along with the Road sections and then would like to get a solid 6 hours in on the Broadside to fully paint him up......

Wow, I bet that was a nightmare! Looking forwards to the results mate!

Are you coming down to TW tomorrow? Tongue

What time do you guys stay till? Footy is at 16:45, so if we was back for 16:30 i could probably do it(also depending how bad my man flu is tomorrow Tongue)
Blood bowl Skaven
(02-02-2013, 11:48 AM)manrogue Wrote: What time do you guys stay till? Footy is at 16:45, so if we was back for 16:30 i could probably do it(also depending how bad my man flu is tomorrow Tongue)

Yeah mate, I would want to be back before then anyway mate, so no worries about that. Smile

Man-flu has destroyed any hope of progress over the weekend, though i did make a paint stand with the help of the little one. Hopefully will get chance to do some painting tonight as the man-flu still lingers slightly meaning footy will probably be a no go.
Blood bowl Skaven
Managed to get Bryce to nice and early so started a new terrain project, a Blood bowl board
progress so far-

Just waiting for it to dry so i can paint it, flock it and then drop the markings down!
Blood bowl Skaven
Managed to get the board under coated and dry brushed, does need a second topping but may just go straight to flocking. So just flocking and Zone markings to do, if get chance may even get it done before tonight!
Blood bowl Skaven
All most finished my blood bowl board, have begun converting up some missile drones to go with new Tau codex ready for when it comes out.
Also started to sort out a MG IWS Strike gundam to act as a Riptide until i get one in July for my birthday. Very tempted to do the same with Crisis suits until i finish painting them up, just as a heads up for anyone i play with my Tau for the first few months. Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
lol go for it mate! Are we still on the 2nd or 9th of April, cannot remember now :p

Yes mate, 9th i think?
Blood bowl Skaven