Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWS500 - January 15th 2013
Sprog mate you have the same book as me... I am wrong... don't know what I was thinking about... 5+... sorry mate...Blush
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Gaz, what would you count my gifts of chaos as? (most likely won't be an issue as I may not take a character anyway)
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(12-01-2013, 02:39 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: Gaz, what would you count my gifts of chaos as? (most likely won't be an issue as I may not take a character anyway)

Missed that. Erm..... having had a quick look, your allowed Gifts on top of Magic items, so I guess you can take them on top of your one item allowance. Seeing as all other beneficial special rules are in place, to take yours away seems un sporting. Just don't go to over the top (not that with 125 points in Heroes you can anyway.) Shall not stop them working in game one either, as they are well proper magic, unlike that pesky Old World magic.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
JJ are you definitely out of the event, as we currently look for even numbers. No pressure either way, if your not comfortable playing, I don't have an issue.

Simon have you sorted an army yet, as I can always supply you with one.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I have an army sorted, just deciding on a list.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I don't mind playing, I just don't see how I would finish any of the games as I haven't played WHFB for years.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
As I said it's up to you. Idea is to have fun, and capitalise on the resurgence, WFB has had in the past few months. I'll leave you as a maybe, if you turn up with some Warriors fine. If its some 40k stuff, I'll shun you for an evening, as we have fun in the small hall. Big Grin

If anyone has their army list ready and wants me to look over it for legality, shoot it over tonight to gareth@redwarsoc.com and I'll peruse and get back to you. Seeing as I have settled on a list (and built some stuff up for tomorrow,) and I am definitely not switching now, I promise I shall not alter mine.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Gareth: Any chance You could print rule pack for me and bring it over tomorow. If You have got access to printer of course.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
cnt attend im sorry about short notice
If you're a player short (depending on what JJ is doing) you could see if Sam (Cookie101) would be up for it?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."