Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Ben (the new one) hobby log
(02-01-2013, 04:28 PM)Simian Wrote: a question for you all, i need to put the blight drone on a flying base but its pretty heavy and i dont trust the flimsy plastic supports. anyone have any suggestions for an alternative? also im looking for a 60mm resin flying base and there doesn't seem to be many options anyone know of a company that makes them?

If your willing to pay a little bit of a premium, there is Back2base-ix who are based in Australia. If we both remember grab me on Tuesday to see one of the 30mm flying stands.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
those look pretty good. i'll have a look next time im down.

If not then a normal 60mm resin base and a metal Rod should work. i have magnets that should hold it
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Three Ravenwing should be finished off during the NFL game today. I'll try to get some pictures up too.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
What channel do you watch NFL on??
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Sky sports.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Ravenwing Special weapons bikers.

Each of the weapons is magnetised so they're all interchangeable.
[Image: 8359518552_fda96ed205_z.jpg]
Ravenwing by SimianSpy, on Flickr

(the white one in the background is a WIP Biker apothecary.)
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Looking fantastic mate!

cheers,
Next up, the Tac squads and heavy weapon marines and the librarian from Dark vengeance. I have a free weekend (for once)

though having said that most of the time will probably be spent reading the new codex.
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss
Yeah looking good! I am going to be split between reading the codex and reading the final wheel of time book out today!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Looking good dude. The weapons on the guys and the weapons on the bikes. Can they fire both?