Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chris's hobby thread
Started painting my Dwarf Bloodbowl team that I picked up from Black Scorpion miniatures - trying to get them ready for next weeks game vs Steve.

Also in the pipeline are a load of Ravenwing bikes - currently painting an Interrogator Chaplain on a bike.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Having half-painted the unit of 12 white lions I bought off steve, i have now switched to getting some paint on my ravenwing force in time for tomorrow. Just focusing on getting some basic paint on them for now so that i can recognise plasma/flamer/melta special weapons during the game.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Pictures are like buses, don't see any for a while and then three come along at once...

First one is the first completed ravenwing squad, second is the drop pod that I've recently acquired, nearly finished bar some highlighting and weathering, lastly is a group shot of the models I'm working on at the moment - my 40K league list.

Looking great mate, cant wait to see them up close.
Managed to get a second Ravenwing squad finished, think I may switch to something else now before I do some more bikes... Second pic is of both finished bike squads.

Very nice bikes. really like the wings on the front.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
cheers mate, think the wings from the DV box bikes (middle one in the upper pic) aren't quite as nice as the slightly older ones.
Since New year I have assembled, under coated and dry brushed silver 5 deathmarks. Also done the basecoat and washed 5 space marines of the brazen claw chapter.

Currently converting a chapter master on a bike who is in bits at the moment, but have started painting his bike (got an old one without the ravenwing 'wings'.

Also have done the base coat on a brazen claw rhino last night. How long can I keep this pace up?! Need to make sure I finish them off and don't leave them all half finished...

Pics to follow. The brazen claws are a second founding chapter of the iron hands, the chapter was chewed up bad after a disastrous campaign in the eye of terror, two companies even turned to chaos. My contingent of brazen claw are the ones who turned back from the eye and have found some natural allies in the dark angels, hoping to redeem their chapters name and rebuild to their former glory.
Sounds good mate! Cant wait to see them!
Prepped, based and sprayed white:
Saga Anglo-Danes - Warlord, 8 huscarls, 16 warriors
Bloodbowl - 12 wood elves

Lots of painting to do now!