Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
OK well the countdown to midnight list submission is on!

Played two practice games against Necrons last night. Both games 5 objectives to make it hard. Firstly I tried Terminators/Storm Raven/Dreadnought. Lost entire army except two DK's but drew Primary and won secondary anyhow. (Remember Callie has no points for losses). The D nought died to Storm cryptek in a milli second and did nowt as predicted by some of you.

Second game was Draigo/Coteaz/2 x DK/ empty S Raven and Bastion with comms relay and Acolytes bunkered inside. End of turn 3 I had lost entire army except Pallie horde and Bunker. End of turn 5 still had 2 objectives and identical result to previous game. This time the Raven fluffed its shots and died, but only because 16 Psy cannon T/L shots failed to knock out a Night scythe.

Biggest thing to note is that Draigo/Pallies is just infinitely better than normal termies so they are an absolute must.

Coteaz is one big question, but have decided to run with him as well. Also using two DK's just because! Therefore my above post is confirmed. 1450pts in the bag - now what?

Happy that Apo is not value for money at 75pts, even in a death star by the way.

May not get much done at work today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out with the Nids and in with this insane list! - by The Count - 04-01-2013, 09:44 AM