Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
I'm not sure how it will do tbh, I think it depends a lot on the scoring unit roll you make, if you get a 1, in any of the 5 objective missions then you're in trouble, but if you get a 3, then you're laughing with 5 fairly difficult to take out initially troop choices.

Do the Dreadknights have the teleporter upgrade? I think not because you most likely don't have the points. I like the idea of Coteaz in the Paladins with Divination for HOPEFULLY Missfortune/Perfect Timing and Prescience.

I'm not sure how the Dreadnought/Acolytes in Storm Raven will do, especially with the Acolytes, because the Acolytes are only good for claiming backfield objectives, while the Dread needs to be in peoples faces, so a bit of confusion going on IMO, plus BS3 1 shot weapons just don't work in my experience and finally there is a lot of Interceptor stuff about with FW allowed at the event, maybe something to consider.

I'm not sure how you get round that tho? Even if you drop the Dread, what do you spend the pts on? A 3rd Dreadknight maybe?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out with the Nids and in with this insane list! - by Embolden - 02-01-2013, 02:16 PM