Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
Yeah I agree about dropping 1 unit of termies - they are then dead. I have had good times dropping two units together though, supported by the third later on. Sorry this is a bit off topic.

Regarding playstyle, the most fun games I have are ones where i am playing my playstyle - a mix of durability, speed and aggressiveness - ie dualwing Smile. I find playing gunline armies boring (playing against them is fine, just I don't want to play them myself), the more movement that I get to do the better, and I prefer assault to shooting. The latter has been a bit of an issue this edition due to shooty armies becoming even more powerful, but nothing beats the crunch of assault!

I agree you shouldn't abandon your playstyle as you will find it less fun, I guess try and think of ways to adapt it.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out with the Nids and in with this insane list! - by jaqenhgar - 21-12-2012, 02:09 PM