Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
Seems fair, and im not sure a mass block of turn one Deep strikers does work in every situation. with a lot of armies its easy to bubble wrap your key units or tank wrap them. i do think a balanced army works best. a mix of Deep strikers that can be backd up with ranged fire along with objective grabbers will work best (IMO) but you need to work out what each unit needs to do and try not to forget that when the opening shots are fired (and this is where i struggle).

for my Dark angels i've found that deep striking one unit is a waste of that unit, part of that is because you can only have 5 terminators (bring on the new 10 man in the new codex) its better to drop them in an advanced position rather than behind the lines so that they're not isolated. or drop virtually everything so that they can support.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out with the Nids and in with this insane list! - by Simian - 21-12-2012, 01:11 PM