Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
(14-12-2012, 04:38 PM)The Count Wrote: OK so after a good year with Nids I have decided upon this after three practice games. I bought most of this in 5th but when everyone started using Paladins I shelved it. Now that they are less popular I thought I would bring them forth. What do people think

Draigo Mordrak tag team
10 x Paladins with 4 x psy cannons, apo etc - 1265pts for this 12 man unit. Deep strikes turn 1 with no scatter

Land Raider Crusader with all possible guns and psy ammo
5 Interceptors (will be scoring) and 5 Strike Marines (Latter inside and others behind - imagine WWII German Stug!

Either razorback with HB or Tech marine if I can find a few points somewhere.

7 kill points. Yummy.

Thoughts?

I like, no scatter is awesome, have you considered 2 flamers? They're STR7 AP4 IIRC, cheaper, so you can MC the 2 Psycannons.

I don't think the Techmarine has TA so cannot deep strike, the Razorback goes against everything you're doing, so maybe go for more Interceptors, the LRC is big, so you should still be able to hide, then Teleport out to score/contest with a much more durable unit.

(14-12-2012, 04:46 PM)Simian Wrote:
(14-12-2012, 04:38 PM)The Count Wrote: Draigo Mordrak tag team
10 x Paladins with 4 x psy cannons, apo etc - 1265pts for this 12 man unit. Deep strikes turn 1 with no scatter

12 man unit? 10+ draigo+??

(14-12-2012, 04:38 PM)The Count Wrote: Thoughts?

if you run up against a lot of AP2 weaponry you could struggle, otherwise, its scary.

you can do the fire power in our pairing, my henchmen can hold the back field...i think i need a rhino or two to move them around.

Draigo, Mordrak and 10 Paladins is the 12 man squad Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Out with the Nids and in with this insane list! - by Embolden - 14-12-2012, 06:23 PM