Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out with the Nids and in with this insane list!
Dreadknights can deep strike, I'm sure of it! Unless they can only deep strike when they have the teleporter??

Dreadknights definatly can mate! Its on their codex page where it explains dreadknight armour. Mordraks page dosent help either 'mordrak and any unit he accompanies will automatically arrive in your first turn and will not scatter'. Accompanies!!!! Haha
Mordrak is easy. He isnt an indie character and can only 'accompany' his own unit.

As for the DK - never listen to GW staff - they talk crap! We are back in business!
not only can Dreadknights Deep strike, they can always deepstrike even if its not part of the mission (according to their entry)
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
OK time is almost up.

Two options so far, both of which include a cheapish answer to the troops/objectives issue.

Option 1 and 2

Draigo/Coteaz/10 Pallies with 4 psy cannons
2 x Dread Knights with heavy psy cannon and incinerator
Imperial bastion with quad gun

Then Option 1 -
1 Pallie and 3 Acolytes to hide in bastion
Third Dread Knight with gatling psilencer and heavy psy cannon

Option 2 -
Unit of 5 Grey Knights and 5 Acolytes in Bastion
Vindicare Assasin to snipe from rooftop.
Im massivly biased to the vindicare assasin, ive had nothing but good experiences with him! 4d6 + 3 armour penetration and ap1 always wounding on 2s with a deadshot is awesome! A lot of ppl forget he has an 18" pistol with the same stats as the rifle so even if someone gets close 2 him he can shoot while running away.
Wait dont vote yet!

Option 3

Draigo/Coteaz and usual 10 pallies
10 Grey Knight Strike dudes
Combat detached into
Land raider Crusader and Land Raider Redeemer

Now OK there are some risks with this list, but it........but.......yeah OK
OK well I havent looked at the myriad of Ally options - I want a 'themed list'.

So Option 1 or 2 guys - I actually like both. I have a slight favourite but will go with whichever list you guys like the look of the most.

Votes being counted until 2200hrs!

Good luck and if the line is engaged - keep trying! (No more than one vote per family)
2 all the way mate!
Well with a unanimous vote of 1-0 option 2 it is!