Librarian, Jump Pack, Force Axe 125
Sanguinary Priest, Jump Pack 75

10 Assault marines, 2 Flamers, Sergeant Melta Bomb + Hand Flamer 215
10 Assault marines, 2 Meltaguns, Sergeant Melta Bomb 215
10 Assault marines, 2 Meltaguns, Sergeant Melta Bomb 215

Stormraven, Twin Linked Multi Melta, Twin Linked Assault Cannon 200
Stormraven, Twin Linked Multi Melta, Twin Linked Lascannon 200

Allied Detachment : Space Wolves
Wolf Lord, Runic Armour, Thunder Hammer, Storm Shield, Thunderwolf, Saga of the Bear 260
WS6 BS5 S5/10 T5 (EW) W3 I5/1 A5 LD10 2+3++
2 Thunderwolf Cavalry, 1 Storm Shield 130
WS4 BS4 S5 T5 W2 I4 A4/5 3+ / 3++

10 Grey Hunter, 2 Meltaguns, Mark of the Wulfen, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod 215

Feedback welcome! Smile
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Looks okay to me mate, will be interesting to see if the deathstar will work, the only problem I see is when going second, there could be a threat that the Deathstar gets taken out as there is nothing on the table for 2 turns, unless you plan to start the Assault marines...

Yeah, I'm planning on starting with 10 of them on the board usually, I feel that putting them all in reserve gives too many clues to the oppo about where the drop pod is coming down

"Cake for the cake god!"
looks good Ben, I would perhaps drop the meltaguns on the grey hunters as there is a lot of melta in that list already and see if you can squeeze in some plasma guns instead. If you get close enough for melta then 4 plasma shots sounds almost as good as two melta shots and better if there are no vehicles/termies are present. Maybe swap more meltas out for flamers on another BA squad - two dual flamer units might be better seeing as your stormravens look set up to be anti-tank/flyer and there are a lot more infantry lists with supporting flyers and no other vehicles.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yep, I think that's a good idea mate. Jumper part of the list is my standard config for them up to now, but your right, I have more than enough AT in there already I think...

"Cake for the cake god!"
I agreed with Chris mate, other than that, the list looks pretty solid! Smile

I liked this list when I first saw it on 3++. It is a pity it does not use the transport abilities of the flyers. A small unit of scoring guys in a AV12 flyer is a pain to put down and forces shots at it rather than the foot troops. (No jump packs in a transport right unless it changed it 6th)

I would have two assault cannon ravens rather one of each type. If they are different I know I would always want the other one to show up all the time. I would like to add hurrain bolters to both the flyer too but I bet you already wanted the same. The points have to some from somewhere and I would not change what you have.

Thunderwolves are amazing. Notthing screams attention like a beastly movement delivering a monster to your lap. What is that saying "if your gona be a bear......"

Do they still have tickets spare or are they all sold out?
Plenty of tickets left for Caledonian mate

Hummm 1850.. I played Big Z with a dual court last time before I plainted my flyers and got owned. I will post something up soon.

You guys going to drive down and stay somewhere or drive both days. Car share anyone?
I'm not 100% sure, I'd be up a for a lift, but I'm hoping to pass my driving test before, so might be driving, if not, I will train it back to my parents on friday evening. As for somewhere to stay, I stop at my parent who live about 30min from the venue! Big Grin

1850pts is such a strange pts level.. looking forward to see what you come up with Smile