Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood bowl league 2013
Do we know how many game boards we have? I have a board(trying to find the other bits at present) and sure Steve has a Board, just think it would be worth noting who has one for arranging games.
I plan to leave mine at the club so anyone can use it, if i can find all the bits!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I still think a more standard league format, with play-offs would be best. With current sign-ups we would each have, six league games to play. Steve you only attend every other week, so over a 6-7 month period, if you play ONLY BB you are at 12-14 games. If you want to play WFB, SAGA, FoW, Necromunda etc, at any point in that period you are unlikely to even get 10 games in. Same with any of the RPG players. Their alternate weeks are booked. However fixed number of games, you are one week BB, next visit free to play whatever you fancy.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Thats a very good point, well made. I love what you did with numbers there!!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I think Santa is bringing a board with my Amazons.
I still have woodelves, and a lizard team for sale. also some humans, might be enough for a team, really old and probably need paint stripper!
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
ok, just to summarise, we will go for a standard league format, playing each team once, 3 points for a win, then 1 for a draw, goal dif after that. top 4 to go into a semifinal play off. If we get more teams, we could split the league into 2 groups, same as the NFL. Skill upgrades could be kept for a second season, as there is quite a good handicap system if you then come up against newbie teams.
Malifaux - Gremlins
count me in i'll play as humans
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
sounds good Steve!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
probably worth pointing out that when both player know the rules a game of blood bowl only takes about an hour half so people could arrange two games in one night, I do think the idea of a fixed number of matches per "season" is a good idea.
I have a board too and will happily bring it any night im not rpging
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Just a bump on this to see if we can get anymore? Currently at 8 which is a good number, but anyone else interested is more than welcome!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven