Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood bowl league 2013
I believe Steve is willing to run a Bloodbowl league next year, so this is a thread to gather interest in it etc.
I will maintain the thread and add people to the list etc as i'm slightly more active on the forums thn him. Tongue

So who is interested? What team will you be using?
People and teams so far below-

Vince - Skaven
Steve - Orcs
Chris - Chaos
Gareth - Lizardmen
Big Rob - Amazons
Ben - Goblins
Jim - Chaos
Tom - Humans
Keith - Norse

League set-up
We will be playing a standard league format, playing each team once, 3 points for a win, then 1 for a draw, goal difference after that. Top 4 to go into a semifinal play off.

If we get more teams, we will split the league into 2 groups, same as the NFL but currently with 8 teams we will have one league.

Skill upgrades could be kept for a second season, as there is quite a good handicap system if you then come up against newbie teams.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I am in, think I will go Chaos, will need to pick up and paint team...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm interested. Just need to get sone mini's, and re read the rules.

Just ordered in some Lizards for this. Probably going to be a bad idea, seeing as I have so many to paint as it it, but at least I have the paints to hand Smile
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Amazons!
i have a goblin team that i can allow to be brutalised
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I will enter the Orc Knee Eye sanders. I was thinking of starting the league from march until end of september, best 10 results count for league points. standard 3 for a win one for a draw etc. top 8 go into quarter finals in october, smeis in november, final in december. also maybe running a dungeonbowl knockout during the season. Any thoughts? This means players can paint and practise from now until march!!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Lizards are in the post.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sounds good Steve.

Anyone know where I can get a chaos team from, other than gw? There are alternative suppliers for a lot of the teams but can't seem to find one for chaos. I could either convert some beastmen, or might go dwarf instead...
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Have you tried the Elfball figures?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Ill play my usual chaos team :-)
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.