Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood bowl league 2013
Used to be that most teams could field an Ogre. Most can still get them as starplayers. Most teams limited to only one big guy too, except Halflings you can have 2 treemen.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
As noone had heard from or seen james(Dark Elves), I thought we need to redo fixture list. For other teams in his division this would mean playing every other team in the division one extra time. for other division this means playing one other team in your division. these games could be arranged whenever a team was due to play James. So to recap the division that had the dark Elves in , now play each other 3 times, not 2. The other division need to have a draw to decide which other team they play. Does this sound ok?
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Ok how about this for a temp fix. Games against James are bye weeks. If he reappears, you then have to play him in order. If we get an eighth (hoping Keith,) we fit him in, and then games are in order.

So Vince can start, with a game against Rob. Jim next game is against Tom, but they cannot meet until, Tom has played Steve. If we get an eighth, before Jim and Tom meet, Jim has to play that player before Tom, but if he has played Tom, Jim would then have to play that player before he could play Chris.

Workable?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
had to read it twice, sounds like a Mensa test!! Yeah very workable. Just have to rescue tom from the role players !!
Malifaux - Gremlins
So I'm totally up for this if you want to fit me in. Just let me know when I need to play.
Awesome Keith. Fixtures, results table etc, are in a sticky at the top of, unsurprisingly the Blood Bowl section. I'll change it so your in as opposed to James. Basic deal, 1mill gold (as normal,) but you start with a Fan Factor of 5, and can choose your MVP, rather than randomising. Play your fixtures in order, so you start against Vince, then play Jim, then Steve etc, so people will have played the same number of matches (no having played 6 games, against someone who has not played any,) when they face each other. But dates are flexible, if your free to play a round in a week, just post in that weeks thread, and if your opponent can also do it, then game on.

And a heads up. Your first three fixtures are against

Vince - Manrogue
Jim - Jimbobabob
Steve - Noisysteve

If you get stuck for forum names, just shout and someone will put you right.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
What team are you fielding Keith?
Malifaux - Gremlins
I have a Norse team (my avatar is one of my guys). Name: The Rapen Pillagers.
Ok so my next game is against Tom after he's played Steve?
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Jim, I think you're meant to play Keith next, but after he's played Vince.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari