Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood bowl league 2013
Cool we got a draw, shall I bring the zons with me next week Vince?
3rd and 4th place just playing an extra game, for experience mainly, and also it means the finalists only play one more game per season.
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
We get to choose who gets our MVP ? Hmm not sure id have gone with that but will certainly enjoy using it lol
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Out of interest, would it make more sense for your MVP to be the player with the most SPP? Could we have that as a house rule maybe?
I may be talking rubbish but would have thought your MVP was the player that intercepted/scored/sucessfully passed etc the most?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
MVP in blood bowl is normally based on a random roll for your starting roster (causing great fun when it goes to a player that died during the game.)

however if you dont mind me suggesting would it not make more sense that your opponent picks your mvp? whichever player caused him the most problems gets it that way
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Remember Bloodbowl and its players and coaches arent known for their honesty and fairplay, so MVP could be awarded to the useless son of the owner !! And does make more sense to award it to your best player, or maybe that player that didnt do too well, got caught in possesion , thumped, and just needs a hug .
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Normally random for balance sake but if all are picking it then it's something everyone will gain from. Personally when I saw we decided who gets it I already knew which player was getting the first few games worth, my minotaur lol
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
how about you choose who it's awarded to, but only from those players who received at least one SPP that game. If no SPP other than the MVP that game then you can choose anyone? Makes most sense to me, I never liked that some unknown lineman who did nothing all game but get his face kicked in was the MVP!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
That seems fair
Malifaux - Gremlins
I like the idea of choosing the MVP and thought it was a nice change. This way your players will skill up quicker with the MVP going to someone who will skill up most of the time. I vote to keep it as proposed.