Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 29th January 2013
We still on for a game this week Rob? (Guard rob not big rob)
I am around and have nothing planned if anyone wants a 1750 40k. If not I might get tempted by War machine or FOW!
(23-01-2013, 12:04 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: me and rob are having a 1750 pts game of 40k, arranged tonight at the end of club

(23-01-2013, 02:00 PM)The Count Wrote: I am around and have nothing planned if anyone wants a 1750 40k.

As Big Rob already has a game arranged, shall I pencil you chaps in for 40K?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(23-01-2013, 02:00 PM)The Count Wrote: I am around and have nothing planned if anyone wants a 1750 40k. If not I might get tempted by War machine or FOW!

if not wouldnt mind a game of flames of war Smile
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
well in that case free for any one wanting a game of 40k, don't mind the point size, just be prepared to be crushed under my orks steel boots.

though it'll be my first game of 6th, so it could go either way i suppose
40K: Orks and Chaos Space Marines

standard deffwing tactic: rush fast and hit like a runaway freight train with a rocket booster on the last carriage...
remember kids, never trust an ork who shows his teeth
(23-01-2013, 01:05 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: We still on for a game this week Rob? (Guard rob not big rob)

Yeah mate we're good to go!

Sorry about this week (22nd) my gaming pass was revoked... But I'm all set for BB practice from now until BB :p, plus I have some debts to pay as well! lol

Still interested in a first game of Malifaux, got meself the rules and a couple of crews.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
(24-01-2013, 12:42 AM)Cookie101 Wrote: well in that case free for any one wanting a game of 40k, don't mind the point size, just be prepared to be crushed under my orks steel boots.

though it'll be my first game of 6th, so it could go either way i suppose

Pencilled you in against Matt for now Sam.
(24-01-2013, 11:53 AM)Raowulf Wrote: Still interested in a first game of Malifaux, got meself the rules and a couple of crews.

Gaz, you up for this?
Looks like I didn't get an offer of a game so sure. Is Tom up to anything, or are we not expecting him as Paul is away?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen