5 T-34/85 with cupolas

Divisional support:
4 IS-2 with aa mg's

Total: 1460 points
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

It's cheap and easy to paint!

FoW rewards balanced lists. You have a very powerful tank force that on an open table could do well. Against an infantry army you will struggle though as you have very few attacks in an assault. As a quick fix, putting Tankos on every tank will help (doubles attacks and gives extra protection v infantry).
However, in a lot of scenarios you will flounder as you have little that can hold out to turn 6. If I was playing you I would ignore the IS-2 platoon and concentrate on stripping away the T34s and the CinC thus forcing a company morale check. Being trained they are easy targets for things like PaK40's and PzIV's.

For a beginner my general rule would be for a mixed company to include:
2 infantry platoons
1 anti-tank
1 artillery
2 mobile platoons
AA

A tank company would need:
3 mobile platoons
1 infantry (pref engineers)
1 artillery
AA

Hope this helps. Main thing is to have fun - if you like Soviet armour then go for it!
Hi seb

Balance is good maybe a platoon or two of infantry at least
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
well i have got some infantry which are still being built so later i will include them and i'm getting some more infantry but i probaably will need air support. also i'm getting red bear for christmas so i will make a russian guards list with it. cheers
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

just read that the is aa mg's only do defensive aa fire ie if fighters target them or the blast template clips them but they cnt help if they arnt in dnager from air fire
company morale check is that from just 2 platoons lost or 3? either way thats 6-11 tanks