Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RWS Endorsed items
hey,

I just wondered if there was any 'official' RWS items, like mugs, mouse mats, water bottles, key rings, t-shirts, hoodies etc..

We've got some in the pipepine - just looking at getting some t-shirts done when I've finished tinkering with a logo for the new website.

Messenger bags have also been mentioned, and if I see a voucher code for the place I got the mugs from I'll get a few more.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Any suggestions for what you'd like to see?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(16-11-2012, 03:32 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Any suggestions for what you'd like to see?

Poloshirt and/or hoodie, plus a mug for the wife... haha. Or I could use for my paint water Tongue

mug and polo shirt sounds good.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Polo shirt would be great, I could wear it on the golf course when I'm not playing very well. Smile

"Do you play wargames as well Ben?"
"Yeah, and you know what, they're miles better than this ********, ****** game!"
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Shirt would be cool I could wear it on friday nights
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
(16-11-2012, 05:13 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Polo shirt would be great, I could wear it on the golf course when I'm not playing very well. Smile

"Do you play wargames as well Ben?"
"Yeah, and you know what, they're miles better than this ********, ****** game!"

haha! Know the feeling.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
So Polo shirts seem to be more popular than t-shirts then? interesting.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
Things are moving forward on the bag front. More information will be provided in a few days.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen