Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 11th December 2012
Magic the Gathering anyone?
Necromunda campaign game anyone?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
flames of war 1800 I'm up for! Smile I'll be using the gurkhas!
My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

Me and Matt discussed playing the final of the elimination tournament this week!

Yes that is fine by me. This will be the last time the Nids make the trip to the club then its fantasy/War Machine (maybe) and Grey Knights for me!
(24-11-2012, 06:34 PM)Totalwarplayer22 Wrote: I'll take on anyone, flames of war 1600 point late war battleSmile

(04-12-2012, 07:31 PM)40knerd99 Wrote: flames of war 1800 I'm up for! Smile I'll be using the gurkhas!

Game on?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Me, big rob, dan and tom will be having a doubles game this week!! Should be fuuuuun! Big Grin
Think I'd be interested in a multi player game like maybe catan or a card game, anyone interested? I can provide catan up to 6 players, game of thrones up to 6, or munchkin.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
I feel a lovely shade if puce at the moment. Going to give the germ spreading a miss tonight. If anyone feels like picking up a Xmas bug, see if I made it into work, and pay me a visit in the callers office.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(20-11-2012, 11:05 AM)Stuart Wrote: Luke and I won't be here this week.

Nor will I Sad
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.