Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 11th December 2012
Information 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Please endeavour to give your opponent as much notice as possible if you find you can't attend after all, as that then gives them time to arrange something else.

WE NEED TO VACATE THE HALL BY 10.15PM THIS WEEK FOLKS, AS NINA NEEDS TO LEAVE PROMPTLY.

Provisional Games:
  • Paul & Justin - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Chris, Jim & Dave - Flames of War
  • Rob E & Matt - Warhammer 40K elimination GRAND FINAL!
Games Offered:
  • Ralph - anything!
  • Seb - Flames of War
  • Nick - Magic the Gathering
  • Vince - Necromunda campaign
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Luke and I won't be here this week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Warhammer Fantasy on offer.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Hoping to be there, up for a game of anything really.
Models painted in 2016 0

40k (Tau, Bork'an sept; Orks; Chaos daemons; Imperial Guard, Catachans with help from Valhallans & Pretorians; Space Wolves) Warhammer (Orcs & Goblins) BFG (Orks; Chaos) Necromunda (Cawdor; Wyrd Gathering; Ratskin Scouts) Blood Bowl (Wood Elves) Malifaux (Gremlins; Colette Du Bois)
I'll take you on Paul. Are you using High elves or empire? I'll he using my warriors of chaos and can play any points limit
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(22-11-2012, 01:41 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'll take you on Paul. Are you using High elves or empire? I'll he using my warriors of chaos and can play any points limit

Cool - High Elves then - 2000 pts.

Just gaining some understanding of Empire before bringing them to the field.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Jim and Dave, do you want to rearrange the flames of war for this week then? 1500pts?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Yeah should be ok =) if dave can'T make it ill play you
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
ok nice one!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'll take on anyone, flames of war 1600 point late war battleSmile
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"