Poll: Can Imotekh's Lord of Storm effect flyers on a roll of a 6
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yep
57.14%
4 57.14%
Nope
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imotekh the Stomlord Lord of Storm ability vs. Flyers
Thanks mate, I know where I belong!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(22-10-2012, 12:31 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Thanks mate, I know where I belong!

haha it's alright I'll join you in the corner and ssssh too. :-D
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
If the necron codex quote is literally a quote then it describes the the roll as seeing if a model is affected struck and not described as a to hit roll and thus makes the attack one that doesn't roll to hit so is covered by the errata answer. The question may have been about weapons but the answer specifically says all attacks and given that this is resolved in the shooting phase I'd see it as an attack rather than a chance roll to determine affects.
Ultimately it can be argued either way since it comes down to how you interpret the exact wording of the ability and faq. Id imagine in the long term they'll get round to saying it gets covered under the rules for balance since already hitting every model on a 6 every turn is pretty harsh already every.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.