Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made a start...
My shizzle is on it's way.
Beautifully painted there! Ok so looking through the models lists on Wargames and The Guild interests me (Lady Justice and the Guardsmen) (I've never been a fan of gore and grotesque looks) and if its anything like Warmachine in terms of you only need a handful of models to play, I might pick it up.
Cassy as she stands atm. No Varnishing and no base as of yet.

[Image: img0280x.jpg]

Image is as grainy as hell, for some reason the iPhone is having a hissy fit. Tried taking the snap outside, and it would focus on half a rose bush behind the model. 4 snaps inside resulted in this. I need a real camera and a light box.
(22-05-2011, 06:21 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Beautifully painted there! Ok so looking through the models lists on Wargames and The Guild interests me (Lady Justice and the Guardsmen) (I've never been a fan of gore and grotesque looks) and if its anything like Warmachine in terms of you only need a handful of models to play, I might pick it up.

I was drawn to The Guild at first myself, and thought about making a start with the Ortega Gunslingers Box Set, but settled for some Outcasts in the end. The Guild Peacekeeper looks like it might appeal to Warmachiners!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
On which subject I've just had an email from Gifts for Geeks to say my models are on the way Smile
My initial miniatures, rulebook and fate deck arrived today. I say "initial" because I've just placed an order for Rusty Alice and Hans.
I'm becoming more and more tempted to pick up a starting box for this game now!
(24-05-2011, 08:55 PM)Stuart Wrote: ...I've just placed an order for Rusty Alice and Hans.

And they've arrived, along with a couple of Warmachine items for Luke. Very impressive service from Firestorm.

(27-05-2011, 03:48 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(24-05-2011, 08:55 PM)Stuart Wrote: ...I've just placed an order for Rusty Alice and Hans.

And they've arrived, along with a couple of Warmachine items for Luke. Very impressive service from Firestorm.

Of all the web stores I have used Firestorm has been the quickest turn around, but I havn't tried getting GW from them yet. Its a tiny shop front, but when I popped in last Jan Rob was happy to show me around, which if I didn't have a football game to get to, I would have. Only downside is he charges for Paypal at the moment.

Damn i really need to watch you guys have a game and see if its worth me getting into it, i've already got my eye on two possible faction starter boxes... Resurrectionists Kirai and neverborn Dreamer (Lord chompy bits is selling it for me lol) though not sure how they play so don't know which way to go yet
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus