Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made a start...
This game sounds more intriguing the more I read about it, so I've just ordered the new Rules Handbook and a basic Outcast crew consisting of the Mercenaries Box Set and 3 Ronin figures.

That'll give me a break from painting 72 Warriors of the Last Alliance...

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
That is quite a large force to use (39 Soulstones.) I might need to hurry up assembling some Arcanists then.
Yeah, it's a decent size that will give me some options, while allowing me to play both Scrap (1-55 soulstone) and Brawl (30-80 soulstone) encounters.
Cleaned up Colette (at least I hope I have.) Metal is as soft as butter and real easy to clean, but there seemed to be a fair amount of mould lines (very little flash however.)

edit - Eurovision Laugh Contest is on so no painting.
Colette is done. At the Varnishing stage now, and I need to assit my Brother in a house move, so photo to follow, once I am done.
5 coats of varnish later and I am almost done. Want to do a bit of touching up in area's but I will leave that for another day, and I want to add some more bits to the base. 2 coats Vallejo Gloss, 2 coats Vallejo Matte and it still shined. Then a spray with Testors Dull coat and gloss has gone.

[Image: img0274ba.jpg]
Great job - those bases turned out well too! Looking forward to getting started on my Outcasts, but I've set myself a target of painting my 72 Warriors of the Last Alliance first.
Really enjoyed painting this. It's like doing a chracter model, one off rather than the boring task of a rank of minatures. As such I just shelled out for some Coryphee's and Mechanical Doves, as well as a Battlefoam Malifaux bag.
Great work Gareth.

Bring her in tonight if you can and I'll take a couple of pics.
Just been awoken by a call. Voicemail claims to be Firestorm Games, and they were offering me a choice of Malifaux bags.