Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 27th November 2012
Sounds good mate Smile hopefully wel make it last a bit longer this time lol the last match was just full of brutality Big Grin
Mate, I'm prepping the batrep now. It won't take long to write! Big Grin
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Anybody looking for a game of warhammer 40k (1750 pts)
(19-11-2012, 12:58 AM)jimbobabob Wrote: Nick im happy to play you at magic the gathering but I dont know the current rule variations as I've not bought any in years and my decks are certainly not tournament standard or legal since that style of play alays bored me, but ill bring along some decks if you just want to play the game

I've only played the PC game a little bit, never one with cards. I bought an intro Deck and a few booster packs a few weeks ago hoping someone could give me a tutorial Tongue
i'll give anyone a flames of war battle, 1500 points late war
Armies:
warhammer40K: chaos space marines and Orks
warhammer fantasy: high Elves
Flames Of War: late war Russian Guards battalion
Blood Bowl: Humans- "Albion Nugget Smashers", Orcs-"BIGG'S dragon slayas", Skaven-"New Albion Rats"

Nick ill bring a few decks and can teach you the basics
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
No real preference Andy. I might even try a different 'caster for a change!
[/quote]

Did you settle on a faction Andy?
[/quote]

Cryx.

See you later,

Andy
(11-11-2012, 11:17 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm up for the usual, WarmaHordes, Infinity, Malifaux, or even a game of WFB if I can find some more pieces for my army by then.

I'd be up for Infinity, if you'd be willing to teach me again! If not then I can play WarmaHordes or Fantasy.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(27-11-2012, 06:03 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 11:17 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm up for the usual, WarmaHordes, Infinity, Malifaux, or even a game of WFB if I can find some more pieces for my army by then.

I'd be up for Infinity, if you'd be willing to teach me again! If not then I can play WarmaHordes or Fantasy.

I'm playing Sir Mick at WarmaHordes tonight but it's only starter boxes so you're welcome to join in!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(27-11-2012, 06:19 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(27-11-2012, 06:03 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:

I'm playing Sir Mick at WarmaHordes tonight but it's only starter boxes so you're welcome to join in!

Thank you, I'd be delighted to join in
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)