Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity Begins! @ Total Wargamer 20th October
I'd provide a link, but I can't seem to get onto their website today. However, Paul at Total Wargamer has finally accepted the inevitable and agreed to stock Infinity, so to celebrate he's running an Infinity day especially for new players to get to grips with the rules. However, I'm hoping to be there for most of the day, and I'm sure there'll be a bunch of other veterans, keen to join in the fun.

So come along and persuade Paul that he's made the right decision!

Regards,

Robey
I'll be there for this. Give a hand to help some New players learn how to play
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Ironic, the one Saturday I don't have in work, other than Malifaux GT, this year. And it's the one Saturday I am in Stafford doing Malifaux demos.

Then again Infinity miniatures have never appealed to me, so a chance to see if the game would win me over, isn't the end of the world.

Everyone else have fun.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
a saterday i have off from work only to have a lecture at uni (i only have 7 in entire year and the 20th happens to be one of them Sad )
Think i am on holiday this weekend or would have been along. Sad
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'll be there, helping to teach though mostly just being moral support for Justin.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Wretchedly, I must now miss this event as apparently I promised to visit my parents that weekend. However, it seems I'll be coming to visit you guys again in the near future, so it looks like I'll have a chance to take on the RedWarSoc Infinity crowd again, after all!

R.
Be great to have you along again Robey, and we can chat GCN Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Bump for this on Saturday.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."