Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tau, grey knights and more on sale on ebay!
I have quite a few tau that are just sat on my desk with no1 to love them, i have:

3 xv8 crisis battlesuits with a variety of weapons (+ all spares)
3 xv25 stealthsuits
1 piranha
1 devilfish
10 gun drones ( some assembled and some on sprue)
19 fire warriors ( with parts for one or two more)
12 kroot ( 2 assembled an rest on sprue)
1 ethereal with honour blade (finecast)
3 sniper drones with drone controller (finecast)

I can send pics on request so yeah, make me some offers! I would prefer to sell it all as one but would listen to offers for individual units.

Nick
What do you still have Nick and much was you after?

Piranha, Devilfish, Sniper drones and XV25's interest me the most
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I still have it all lol never got round 2 sticking it all on ebay! So yeah feel free to make me an offer for whatever u want Smile
I have now posted some tau along with a loads other stuff on ebay! If anyone wants anything off there just lemme know ASAP and ill get a price and take it off! Obviously if I bring it along to the club you will save on postage!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/nicholascounse...7675.l2562
Could you let me know how much you want for the rhino? might be interested in a quick paint job to be converted to Dark angels.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Make me an offer Smile
you've got it up for 9 starting bid, so say £10?
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Done Smile u want the blue one or the silver one?
Scratch that i think its the blue one for £9? The other ones built as a razorback
Yeah the rhino not the razor back. I'll be at the club not this Tuesday but the following one.. Great stuff
Simian aka Ben
Interests

Hooting into the Abyss