Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k Doubles Campaign teams
(20-11-2012, 01:43 PM)manrogue Wrote: Teams as follows
Team 1 - Alan (Eldar) & JJ - (Imperial Guard)
Team 2 - Nick (Chaos) & Chris (Necrons)
Team 3 - Ben (Bloodimps) & Rob (Guard?)
Team 4 - Big Rob (Necrons) & Vince (Guard)
Team 5 - Matt (SoB/GK) & Ben (GK/DA?)
Team 6 - Sam - (Orks) & Luke (orks)
Unassigned as yet
Nick - Nids or Knights

We have Luke interested in playing as well, so the only Person that is possibly lacking a partner is Nick. If we can't get anyone by Tuesday i will switch myself and Nick around, and will get a partner sorted by round 2.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Well it would appear my fears over redundancy have been realised. I have on the other hand a verbal offer of a job in Cambridge. So I think it would be wise to bow out before the campaign stands, so sorry for this...

There's np way I can take this job and continue to turn up at Redditch so I suspect (with a heavy heart) it's goodbye from me for the forseeable future. Hope to catch up with a few of you at Birmingham as this might be my last hurrah at 40k I suspect...

It's been great meeting you all and you've got a great club with some great people in it....
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
Sad to hear it mate! All the best for the future Smile
Sorry to hear your leaving Ben. All the best in the new job. Although we never actually had a game it was good to meet you. Good luck in Brum as well!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sorry that you're leaving Ben, was good to have the first game with you when i came down, i was hoping for a rematch soon, however, i'll definitely see you at Birmingham.

good luck with the new job
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
Hey man. Would it be a massive issue if I joined the campaign late? Could really do with play testing a few nid lists before battlefield Birmingham as I'm still undecided n it's only 4 weeks away. If not I may just pull out so it solves your issue with teams n stuff Smile
(19-01-2013, 07:48 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Well it would appear my fears over redundancy have been realised. I have on the other hand a verbal offer of a job in Cambridge. So I think it would be wise to bow out before the campaign stands, so sorry for this...

There's np way I can take this job and continue to turn up at Redditch so I suspect (with a heavy heart) it's goodbye from me for the forseeable future. Hope to catch up with a few of you at Birmingham as this might be my last hurrah at 40k I suspect...

It's been great meeting you all and you've got a great club with some great people in it....

Sorry to hear you're leaving, GL with the new job
(19-01-2013, 07:48 PM)Sincilbanks Wrote: Well it would appear my fears over redundancy have been realised. I have on the other hand a verbal offer of a job in Cambridge. So I think it would be wise to bow out before the campaign stands, so sorry for this...

Sorry to hear that Ben - although congrats on finding another job! It's been great having you along, hope our paths cross again in future. All the best!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sorry to hear that Ben, hope all goes well in the future.

So that leaves this as possible teams?
Team 1 - Alan (Eldar) & JJ - (Imperial Guard)
Team 2 - Nick (Chaos) & Chris (Necrons)
Team 3 - Nick (GK) & Rob (Guard)
Team 4 - Big Rob (Necrons) & Vince (Guard)
Team 5 - Matt (SoB/GK) & Ben (GK/DA?)
Team 6 - Sam - (Orks) & Luke (orks)
Unassigned as yet
No One that i am aware of!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I don't think I'm going to have time to play my 40k campaign games unfortunately so Alan may need a new ally! Sad
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.