Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Necro Campaign Scenarios
Same here - I'll bring along my desert island table as-is. It may be more of a tropical paradise than what Chris had in mind for the scenario though!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
it's his dogs you have to look out for, they've developed a taste for human flesh after they tore apart my poor Juve (who died...)! i can bring along a couple of dog models I have, but you might want to bring a model for mad jake cos the one paul and i used was a goliath painted by Mike (who is 3).
yeah you have to ignore the sand and palm trees and imagine dark twisted metal and pale green fungal growths instead!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
One thing for sure it's a really good fun scenario. It took us all night to play when normally you can squeeze two games in of an evening. Chris was rolling his one-sided dice most of the night, which is why all the traps that only go off on a roll of one went off...

I have to say I did come out of it rather well, minor pain and all the gain, Chris's Juve took the trouble of taking Mad Jake out (which meant all the booty was up for grabs), to applause from my boys looking on, before the dogs ripped his throat out. Then the rabid canines looked round for main course and after getting their tape measures out decided another of Chris's blokes was near enough and gave chase. This was the point Chris threw the towel in and ran for his boat, dogs chasing, while I grabbed all the loot. Of course I did very kindly grab a couple of his injured blokes and save them from the dogs return and Chris did very kindly give me all their equipment and all the money he had to say thank you. Tongue
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
haha! yeah that sounds about right!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari