Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refreshments
I've been a little remiss in the provision of refreshments recently (well, for quite a while actually) but I plan to address this and replenish stocks of tea, coffee, biscuits, squash, sugar, milk etc. and the club will continue to provide these free of charge.

Is there anything else (within reason!) that we need?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I heard mention of people wanting cans of soft drink available, would there be interest in getting a multipack and selling them at 50p a can, with profit going to club funds?(i'd cover this Stu)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I was wondering that too Vince - perhaps get some chocolate bars as well? Might even be able to buy something in bulk from a trade outlet? Great idea I reckon.
Yeah i was thinking a little snack tuck shop type thing. If it is a goer i can probably get things cheap (my mom works at Morrison's so i can get 10% discount if i ask her nicely Lol), but it might be worth investigating trade prices incase they are cheaper?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(12-09-2012, 12:13 PM)manrogue Wrote: Yeah i was thinking a little snack tuck shop type thing. If it is a goer i can probably get things cheap (my mom works at Morrison's so i can get 10% discount if i ask her nicely Lol), but it might be worth investigating trade prices incase they are cheaper?

Tuck shop idea is spot on I reckon.

Anyone got any trade contacts?
(12-09-2012, 11:52 AM)Stuart Wrote: Is there anything else (within reason!) that we need?

I'd be happy with a cup of tea and some custard creams lol. Snacks sounds a good idea, crisps and the like though.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I second the custard creams and tea!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
If you're buying mulipacks of cans then check each of the supermarkets since one of them will normally have one of the major brands on offer at one time or another, plus check the warehouse discount traders in the back streets of town since when I worked at a night club that was we bought most of our stock from soft drinks wise.
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
Good idea.
But, Bah Humbug... Crisps make for greasy fingers... best avoided imho!
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Evening all, being a hotel worker, I can get semi-infinite quantities of tea and coffee, milk, maybe even hot chocolate (if I can find where it's hidden)

I can also probably get things like squashes, cans, snack things through wholesalers if anyone wants me to find out the prices? (and I can steal the company bookers card for my own evil machinations...)

Otherwise, couldn't the club as a whole get a Bookers / Macro membership? I know businesses and charities can get free memberships, and I *think* clubs and society may qualify as well?
What do we need?
We'll need biscuits, lots of biscuits......

Angry_Panda's website, it's not big, smart, or clever (or even finished for that matter!) but it's mine!!!

http://angrypandasbit.weebly.com/

If you want to play a game of something i own, then just ask!