Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oops
I think I broke the Wargames Workshop website tonight Blush

Attached Files Image(s)

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
So you're halting my purchases! Haha. I was just about to pop on the site, see what's new, and pick up some Retribution models possibly. Guess I'll have to keep my money for now heh.
Yeah, sorry about that Smile I was just browsing around trying to sort out Luke's Warmachine order last night, when it suddenly went pear-shaped. Looks like they need a bigger hard disk on their web server! That'll be a nice surprise for them when they get into work this morning...

Ended up placing an order with Maelstrom for most of the items that Luke wanted - anything on his list that they had in stock basically.
I'm torn between waiting for Wargames to come back online as I have faithfully shopped with them for over 2 years now, or pick up the models from a different store such as Maelstrom Games. I'm um'ing and ar'ing as when I compared the prices, the units/solos I wanted were between £2 to £5 cheaper on Wargames, which is quite a saving!
I would've liked to have given Wargames Workshop a go last night, but Luke was keen to try and get some stuff before the weekend if possible (not that it's guaranteed even though Maelstrom reckon all the stuff we ordered was in stock). I'll revisit them when I pick up some Malifaux models, or some Warmachine models for myself (still undecided between Retribution and Cygnar at the moment). And when they've got a bigger hard disk in their web server Big Grin
Haha, fate is against me; the one Retribution unit I want and its "Order Now!" which to me means "May not get to you before Monday". Oh well, I'll order anyway and pray.

Hopefully Wargames will put an extra gig or 2 bigger drive in the server by the end of the day Wink
(11-05-2011, 09:35 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Hopefully Wargames will put an extra gig or 2 bigger drive in the server by the end of the day Wink

I reckon I have a spare drive kicking about - wonder if they'd trade it for some models Big Grin
Looks like they're back online now.
And I just broke it again Sad
And it's back! Dare I go near it again?