Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2nd October 2012
i not sure whether im playing si tonight or not havent really heard anything (not sure if he posted here either) in which case looking for warmahordes game or infinity or dystopian wars or kings of war
You and Simon 50 pts. It's on page 3 I think.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Updated main post - somehow managed to miss Simon's post.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Think i am going to have to give tonight a miss, sorry Rob. Twisted my knee at footy last night and still really sore to stand on.
Maybe you could have agame with Pauls mate that is coming instead?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
OK Manrogue. Rest up and heal live wolverine.

Paul's mate it is.
Cool Smile
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(30-09-2012, 12:47 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(30-09-2012, 12:11 PM)The Red Bear Wrote: Me n Sam are playing hail caesar.

I'll have to get you chaps to give me a tutorial on that sometime. Which forces have you got?

Joe is sick and has the flu.

But I'm happy to give you a tutorial tonight stu!

My armies!
28mm Ancients:Early Imperial Romans (Roman invasion of Britainnia and Germainia with segmented armour) Legio II Augusta along with Praetorian Guard
15mm ww2: British infantry company (ussaully, thought I got a company of tanks)
28mm Napleonics: Austrain- 1st Landwehr (Silly hats)

History lover

"They were the first Greeks, as far as I know, to charge at a run, and the first to dare look without flinching at Persian dress and the men who wore it; for until that day came, no Greek could even hear the word Persian without terror." -Herodotus

I won't be there tonight Sam, but some other time!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks for the game Paul, my gang has retreated and are licking their (many) wounds. things are not looking bright for the Undertakers: one dead Juve, penniless, and Magni the heavy is in a bit of a state after rolling multiple injuries and getting a 6...maybe their fortunes will improve in the next game...!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
It would appear "Nice" Ben, is the real Ben! Well played mate, great to finally play against some Tau and good that it came down to the wire...
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"