Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k campaign
Vince, gonna point out again that if i do Chaos it might not be made until the end of october, maybe even november depending on when it gets delivered. Last time i got something from TW it took over 3 weeks to get to me.
No idea which army to use. What is the format or shall I wait until Oct 2nd and talk about it then?
Vince do you have a rough idea when this campaign is gonna start?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(23-09-2012, 04:15 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Vince do you have a rough idea when this campaign is gonna start?

Already asked him today, as i was worried i wouldnt be able to take part. He told me mid-late october
OK cool, thanks Nick.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
OK having read all the posts I shall not be using Nids for this - I get enough opportunity to play with myself....

I quite fancy using Tau in that case, as they have been in the box un used for over a year so they might be fun.

Matt
the count
if u really wanted to play nids i would join u in feasting on the world (but i went eldar since i thought i was the lone devour of worlds)
As a heads up guys, i plan to start this the end of next month/ first week of Nov latest. I would like to get teams finallised by the 16/10, so heading into the first week of the campaign we have all the loose ends tied up.
I still plan on doing a big update on here with all the rules etc, but been manic at work(worked 8 days running now Sad) so slightly delayed.
Shall i put Matt and Alan down as Team Tyranids then?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(24-09-2012, 08:46 AM)manrogue Wrote: As a heads up guys, i plan to start this the end of next month/ first week of Nov latest. I would like to get teams finallised by the 16/10, so heading into the first week of the campaign we have all the loose ends tied up.
I still plan on doing a big update on here with all the rules etc, but been manic at work(worked 8 days running now Sad) so slightly delayed.

well, no pressure from me, seeing as the earliest i'm even going to have lists sorted is mid october, and the earliest i will even have a force made is towards late october lol
Yeah I am OK using my Nids and Allying with - erm - Nids!

I promised myself I would only use one army this 'season'!