Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k campaign
Inquisitor - Lucifer will be most pleased to hear this news Smile, considering he's like to be at the spearhead of my army and likely to be killed 9 out 10 games lol.

Maybe not if gets eternal warrior and more wounds... Wink
I aim to make it so every attribute can be increased, and you can gain special rules. There will be a maxed out stat mark (thinking maximum of 2 added to base stat) and maximum amount of special rules allowed (thinking 4?) per indepedent character.
Thinking of doing exp gained similar to necromunda, you D6 exp + 10 for being on winning side + 5 for every unit destroyed for each surviving unit.
More to come once it is set in stone, but that is just give you all some idea of what i am aiming for. Sound okay?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sounds good to me! Toughness 5, 5 wound Eternal Warrior Inquisistor toting a Psycannon lol.

(18-09-2012, 04:05 PM)manrogue Wrote: Just as a thought, no duplicate special characters are allowed unless you rename and refluff them (ie, if i take creed, it prevents JJ from taking him unless him makes his own version)

for real ... dammit :/

(18-09-2012, 04:56 PM)Embolden Wrote: Sounds good to me! Toughness 5, 5 wound Eternal Warrior Inquisistor toting a Psycannon lol.

ok bad idea Vince!!!!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
I'm happy with my team, when my codex eventually releases i shall have to drum up some lists sharpish and get buying lol. All your cake are belong to us!! Cake for the Cake God!
It will be done at random, so you may not get them skills. You might not be complaining with Guard with BS5, rerolling failed wounds...
Still a lot of fine tuning to be done on this, once i have a basic idea i will post for fine tuning feed back.
And i won't be taking any special characters JJ, feel free t take who you like Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
Hi

Just registered for the forum today as a new member, but would love to be invloved in this campaign if possible. I like the idea of some 'non standard' points games

I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Cheers
might hav to get an autarch (or would the avatar get accress to state boost experience?) since i doubt farseer taldeir will benifit form it too much lol
(20-09-2012, 07:19 PM)The Count Wrote: I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Would love to play any of your sisters, daemons or nids!
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
(20-09-2012, 07:19 PM)The Count Wrote: Hi

Just registered for the forum today as a new member, but would love to be invloved in this campaign if possible. I like the idea of some 'non standard' points games

I have painted Tau, Guard, Sisters, C Daemons, Nids

Cheers

Not to late at all mate, which Army was you thinking of using in the Campaign?
Blood bowl Skaven