Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k campaign
Well my Bloodimps are more than happy to ally with the Grey Knights, as long as they bring cake...

In fact it is a case of "Cake or death?" I'm afraid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY

Or slightly more prosaically...
There's a rumour that Chaos are working on some kind of special project, the Bloodimps have learnt that it might contain information on a cure for their flaw and the Grey Knights want to nip this Chaos project in the bud before it gets out of control. Hey presto with one mighty leap they were allies of convenience!
40k: Bloodimps (Custom Blood Angels chapter )

"Cake for the cake god!"
I'm just here to purge this god forsaken hell hole of a planet from alien scum, no cake, just war! You either stand with me, or against me!

Smile

Blood Angels and Grey Knights it is, looks like we have a common interest

(18-09-2012, 11:46 AM)Embolden Wrote: Blood Angels and Grey Knights it is, looks like we have a common interest

. . . Cake then? ;-)
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
War mate, just war Wink

just when i was getting into a flow, work gets busy. Sigh. Anyone would think they paid me to do stuff for them.
Update on the campaign is on the way, some point before end of week.
So teams so far are-
Team 1 - Chris and Nick
Team 2 - Rob and Ben
Team 3 - Alan and JJ?
Team 4 - Vince and ?
(feel free to suggest different pairings, i'm not fussed. Put myself as the single as then the pressure is on me to find a team-mate!)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(18-09-2012, 11:46 AM)Embolden Wrote: I'm just here to purge this god forsaken hell hole of a planet from alien scum, no cake, just war! You either stand with me, or against me!

Guess I will stand against you then, I am Necrons supporting the eating of cake, and trying to eliminate xenophobia and bring our human friends into the fold of the Necron Empire. Ahem, assisted by Chaos.

Oh alright then, I'll just slaughter everyone and then eat cake. Then when everyone is wiped out, myself and my Chaos ally will probably turn on each other and partake in unending WAR! Mwuahahahaha!
(17-09-2012, 11:08 PM)Nick Wrote: Don't get me wrong i'm more than happy pairing with you and your 'Crons, but i was just pointing out that the only games i've played really in the last 5 months or so have been the tournament ones. Plus fluff-wise unless someone is doing traitor guard, Necrons seems like the most likely ally for my Chaos Warband

Don't fret Nick, all will be well. Together we shall overwhelm this puny planet, I will recover a mysterious Necron artefact/weapon and then withdraw, and then you can either suck it into the warp or enslave everyone on it, or both, I care not the fate of the innocents (cos I've got no soul y'see, being a robot).
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(18-09-2012, 12:38 PM)manrogue Wrote: Team 3 - Alan and JJ?

Is Alan using Eldar?
Magic the Gathering

(18-09-2012, 02:15 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote:
(18-09-2012, 12:38 PM)manrogue Wrote: Team 3 - Alan and JJ?

Is Alan using Eldar?
Yep, summary of who is using what on first post. Smile

Blood bowl Skaven
That it is.... sure I'm game if Alan is then.
Magic the Gathering

Just as a thought, no duplicate special characters are allowed unless you rename and refluff them(ie, if i take creed, it prevents JJ from taking him unless him makes his own version)
Also i will be doing a expierance table for generic commanders/characters, so if you take a Chapter master space marine captain, he will improve over the course of the campaign whereas if you take Lysander he will stay the same throughout.
This is mainly as i would like to encourage character creation and think it will be fun to watch your character grow.
Blood bowl Skaven