Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40k campaign
Arys Blackfire, Chaos Warlord of The Void Drakes, approves of this idea! It's very feasable that during a match he will be running round with 12 or so Str 10 attacks ^_^
well could i have these possible upgrades on my avatar (as hes my army warlord) since its only fluff that im haveing my farseer as leader of the group (plus none of those really helps her she fine being weak)
I'm not sure on an Avatar's Stats, but as long as it doesn't go above the max i have set i don't see why not. I want to make it so that the your made up characters get better, but not so good they are impossible to kill and butcherers of entire armies!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I think the issue i'd have is that the only way for me to field a legal army is to have a named character in Belial
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(23-11-2012, 12:48 PM)Simian Wrote: I think the issue i'd have is that the only way for me to field a legal army is to have a named character in Belial

You could field a seperate HQ choice(Libby, Chappy, Captain etc) as the who will be able to gain exp and improve?
Blood bowl Skaven
@manrogue
cant believe i didn't think of that....Genius
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
(23-11-2012, 02:04 PM)Simian Wrote: @manrogue
cant believe i didn't think of that....Genius

Lol, no worries. Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven
A little update for people as to direction it looks to be going-
I am thinking that it would be best to go for a neutral list when creating your main list for the campaign. As the campaign develops, different scenarios will come up based around what is happening on the map. So you could be defending your manufacturium from attack or like wise attacking someones HQ.
I will allow people to change things up between games (to a max of 250-500 points to be decided) but if you drop a unit it will not gain expierance and you will not be able to use any of its aquired abilities.
As for the 500 pt scout force i am thinking i will go along the lines Normal force org chart, no heavy support and everything has to be mobile(ie in tanks, on bikes, have jump packs etc). i May also limit it to a single flyer.
Nothing in stone yet as i want gauge reaction and make changes where neccesary. Smile
Feel free to suggest changes, give feedback etc as you see fit. Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
(23-11-2012, 03:50 PM)manrogue Wrote: A little update for people as to direction it looks to be going-
I am thinking that it would be best to go for a neutral list when creating your main list for the campaign. As the campaign develops, different scenarios will come up based around what is happening on the map. So you could be defending your manufacturium from attack or like wise attacking someones HQ.
I will allow people to change things up between games (to a max of 250-500 points to be decided) but if you drop a unit it will not gain expierance and you will not be able to use any of its aquired abilities.
As for the 500 pt scout force i am thinking i will go along the lines Normal force org chart, no heavy support and everything has to be mobile(ie in tanks, on bikes, have jump packs etc). i May also limit it to a single flyer.
Nothing in stone yet as i want gauge reaction and make changes where neccesary. Smile

To be fair i don't see why everything being in a tank is absolutely necessary for a recon force. Plenty of places tanks can't go, and no tanks would make them a lot sneakier. Plus it means i will have to fork out for some Chaos Rhinos as i have none XD
(23-11-2012, 04:10 PM)Nick Wrote:
(23-11-2012, 03:50 PM)manrogue Wrote: A little update for people as to direction it looks to be going-

To be fair i don't see why everything being in a tank is absolutely necessary for a recon force. Plenty of places tanks can't go, and no tanks would make them a lot sneakier. Plus it means i will have to fork out for some Chaos Rhinos as i have none XD
As i say nothing in stone yet, just that when i think "scout" i think "fast and mobile". So maybe nothing heavy or infantry that bulky? For example Space marine wise, i couldn't see Termies or Devs in a scout force, but i could see Tactical/assualt Marines and scouts(obviouslyTongue).
Blood bowl Skaven